Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kepada Puan J




Dearest Mamy,
I know I have been giving you trouble since I started kicking you
When I was in your womb,
When I was demanding bottle milk in the middle of the night at two
When I was being fussy at seven
When I was demanding for things at ten
When I was asking you stupid questions the time I was twelve
Giving you heartaches and migraines now that Im a teen
But…
There must be something good in me
Even if you don’t think so..
I may be nasty sometimes but it doesn’t mean
I take everything for granted
I just want you to know and understand that
I am thankful to have you as my mother even though
I am not sure if you are thankful to have me as a daughter
I feel sorry about that
Thanks for everything and I love you MA!
Happy Mother Day. 
From Dee dee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment